Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Doutzen Kroes by Terry Richardson for Vogue Russia

I've always thought Doutzen was the sexiest model. There's just something in her eyes and face that screams sex but in this photo shoot I don't even see her as an attractive woman.

I've never been a fan of Terry Richardson work, he is famous for this type of photography but to me it looks as though anyone could have taken these pictures.

Dotzen just looks boyish, her skin is so vivid that you could see her imperfections and comparing her in these pics and the Blumarine campaign is just a totally different person.

She has a toned body and everything but try making a picture of one of your friends under a shower in a bikini with a flash and you'll get the same effect.
I just don't like the pictorial at all! And the swimsuits don't do anything for her body.







No comments:

Post a Comment