Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Victoria Beckham Fall/Winter 2010-2011

Even though Victoria Beckham presented her collection on February 14th I just couldn't get it of my mind so I decided to post the pics.
The 35-year-old singer-turned-designer really nailed it with her fourth collection! The dresses are classy, chic, and sophisticated ready for any red carpet with the use of draping throughout the backs and necklines. Puffed hemlines were used to enhance the strict silhouettes and long slits were added along the sides to add a sexy touch. The range of dresses were inspired by the comic book detective Dick Tracy using deep reds, blues, greens, nudes, and a dazzling pale gold. With this collection, Victoria feels that the fashion world is finally taking her seriously as a designer and her dream is to open her own boutique within the next five years. As a designer, she says, “But, I’m still learning. I still feel I need to prove myself – all my life I’ve had to prove myself. Each season, I have to better myself. I really want to grow as a designer.”
Here are just some of the dresses I would personally love to have + the video of her talking about the collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment